Beast Mode On MASCHINE
This is a video of Jeremy Ellis doing his thing on MASCHINE. It is a brief showcase of what this amazing tool can do in a live setting. I use this tool for so many different things and it has become a staple of my music making process.
Walk Before You Run – Getting Started Is Easier Than You Might Think
This is a great video showing how simple MASCHINE can do what you want. I use it to chop up samples and my process from when I got my start on the tool hasn’t changed that much. The software is very user friendly and allows the physical tool to interface so seamlessly with my computer. I would encourage anyone looking to add an invaluable piece to their studio to check out Native Instruments.
A short history of the internet
The Internet has been the main source in various fields, such as education, science, research and others, to develop, design and do many other things. It is a physical entity that depends on the physical infrastructure to connect a network to other networks. Internet concept first coined in 1962 through the network of J C R Licklider was first used as a galactic network called to connect a group of computers to access data and programs. Since then, the DARPA concept has begun to exist, and finally ARPANET, where the first host computer was connected. ARPANET was previously used as the network technology for the first e-mail messaging service. Finally, ARPANET has become the Internet that works with its network architecture in multiple independent networks. The packet switching method has also been introduced between networks that facilitate data communication from one location to another.
On October 24, 1995, the FNC passed a resolution proposing the term Internet with multiple members of the Internet and intellectual property communities. The approved resolution states that the Internet is a global information system that is logically linked by a single global address space based on IP or Internet Protocol, and supports communication over TCP or Transmission Control Protocol. It also specifies that users should have access to all services privately or publicly for communication. Since then, the network concept has changed with great evolution and technology. There were a point-to-point model, client/server and more with which you can connect personal computers to a network. Physical cables, telephone cables, network devices, LANs, WANs, and many others have also been created for the next generation of distributed worldwide networks. There are several types of connections such as cable, wireless, 2G, 3G and 4G, which generally increase the capacity of the network.
The Timeline of the Internet shows milestones, results, and great advances in Internet development in this computer world.
It was in 1962 when J.C.R Licklider coined the concept of an intergalactic computer network on the network after the ARPA (Advanced Research Project Agency) was created by the US government and Leonard Kleinrock introduced the packet transmission.
A typical packet-switched network was created by Donald Watts Davies at the National Physical Laboratory in the UK and revolutionized data communication in various fields. In addition, the concept of message blocks in data communication has been approved by Paul Baran of Rand Corporation, USA. UU.
It was the year in which created the first WAN or Wide Area Network that connects computer between the TX-2 computer in Massachusetts and the Q-32 in California computer through a long line. The term packet switching also exists for better data communication.
Finally, after all the proposals, funds, projects and the first change of paper packages, the proposal ARPAnet structure was written to design the structure of the network. The IMP message processor (Physical Interface) is designed to connect to four different universities, and data packets are sent between computers on the network. The first attempt was unsuccessful with the letter G of access. But on the second try, there was a positive answer.
After implementing Internet protocols and creating the first IP connectivity, the IMP network with 23 hosts is rapidly increasing. In the end, e-mail was presented by Ray Tomlinson, who can send messages over distributed networks. The package change was made by connecting 20 different computers, and the first Internet address register was created.
Now it is the age when the first TCP/IP and Ethernet protocol was invented, connecting different computer networks to communicate with each other. TCP allows users to access a remote computer and download files.
The first internet connection was made in Asia by Kilnam Chon, known as SDN and later the Internet.
The first DNS or domain name system was initiated with network addresses to recognize an organization from .com, .edu, .org, etc.
The first UNIX system was developed in Japan and the foremost e-mail was received in Germany.
The first Internet Exchange Point was established by connecting the TCP/IP networks and the first commercial and non-commercial Internet networks. It was also the year in which Daniel Karrenberg founded the first ISP or Internet Service Provider.
It’s the moment when the Internet is growing all over the world and Dr Stephen Goldstein plays an important role in the evaluation and funding of Internet development. So it helps to connect about 25 countries with NSFNET. Thus, the first WWW or World Wide Web was created by Berners-Lee and a first web browser application for Mac operating system.
This year, the World Wide Web is available for public use through the Internet, which contains much information in various areas.
The first person to surf the Internet was used by Jean Armor Polly and Internet surfing was done by Brendan Kehoe in a USENET publication. It’s also the moment when audio and video multicasting begins to exist.
The first website was launched by the White House WWW.Whitehouse.gov and then many other commercial sites were launched.
Google opened its first office in California and introduced web publishing tools
There are browsers in which Netscape and Microsoft share almost 100% of the market. Napster was introduced to the rights of music.
The ability to record audio anytime is a useful, though often forgotten feature of modern smartphones. Like many Android phones, iPhones have an installed voice recorder. A variety of free registration applications are available that offer more features. You can use these audio recording applications to record your thoughts, class hours, concerts, meetings, and more.
Method 1: for iPhone
- Open the application Voice Memos. This application lets you record audio on your iPhone. It can be in a folder called Utilities or Extra.
- Touch the red button to start a fresh recording. Your iPhone will straight away start recording audio from your phone’s mic.
- To get the finest sound for the recording, place the bottom of the iPhone in the audio source. Here is the microphone positioned. Make sure your hands do not cover the iPhone microphone. Be sure to keep a certain distance between you and the source to get the best levels.
- Tap the Stop button if you want to stop recording. You can continue recording by touching the record button another time. You can move the timeline to specify where you wish to start recording again.
- Tap the label “New Recording” to edit the audio recording file. A keyboard and text box will emerge permitting you to rename the recording file name.
- Play the recording by touching “Play”. This allows you to hear the recording before saving. You can move the timeline to specify where you want to start playback.
- Touch the Edit button to cut the clip. The Edit button appears as a blue box with lines that come from two corners and are to the right of the recording file name.
- Touch and drag the selection levers to highlight the part of the recording you want to delete. Tap the “Delete” button to remove the selection or the Trim button to remove everything else.
- Tap Done when you are satisfied with the recording. If you did not name the recording before, you will be asked to name it.
- Listen to your recordings. Your recordings are listed in the voice memos application. Touch one to access the playback controls. You can also touch the Share button which enables you to send the recorded file to others, the Edit button to cut the clip, or the Trashcan to remove it.
- Use another application to record the audio. In the iPhone App Store, there are numerous recorders that have more features or that can be better adapted to your needs. Open the App Store and look for “voice recorder” for an extensive list of audio recording applications. Be sure to read the comments to see if any of the applications work for you.
Method 2: for Android phone
- Search for a voice recorder application on your device. Each Android device is diverse and distinct operators load different applications while recording. Because of this, there is no standard feature for Android like iOS. Your device may already have an application installed or you may need to download an application yourself.
- If you cannot come across a voice recorder application on your device, you can promptly install it from the Google Play Store. Many recorder applications available here are free.
- Visit the Google Play Store and look for “voice recording app”.
- Glance through the list of outcomes to locate an application that matches your requirements. There are plenty of audio recording applications available, some of them are free and others are available for purchase. Explore the star ratings for a quick idea of how well-liked the apps are. Tap an app to see details like user ratings and screenshots.
- Touch the “Install” button once you have found the application you want to test. If the application costs money, you must tap and pay the price before you can press Install.
- Start your voice recording application. Once you’ve downloaded or found an application on your device, find it in the application bar and touch to open it. The application bar can be open by beating the grid button at the base of the main screen. The recording interface will vary for each application, so the remaining section is just a common guide.
- Touch the Record button to start a new recording. When you start your new recorder application, you will usually be directed to the New Recording screen or somewhat similar. The application can first open a list of existing recordings.
- Point the bottom of the Android phone to the audio source. Most Android devices have the microphone on the bottom. Make sure your hands do not cover the microphone during recording.
- Touch the Pause button to stop recording. In general, it is possible to pause the recording without stopping it, allowing you to continue recording.
- Touch the Stop button to stop recording. This usually saves the recording on your device, but it depends on the application you are using.
- Most recording applications include basic editing features that allow you to cut pointless parts. The Edit button is normally displayed after the recording has been completed.
- Tap the Share button to send the music recording to your friends or family via one of your messaging applications. Most recorders record in MP3 or WAV composition, which can be played on nearly any device.
Of course these recordings are not going to be studio quality, but you would be surprised how valuable they can be. It is a great way to record natural sounds that can be implemented in the studio to give a really cool and unique quality to a production. Use a recording to get creative with your newest fling. It’s played out to send nudes to a fuck buddy, instead use that sexy creativity and create something that can turn on your hook up in a unique way. Who could forget the 90’s era phone recordings that were a staple in hip hop and r&b albums? Next time your friend is going on a rant about something capture it and tweak it in the studio to creatively immortalize, honor, and maybe embarass them through a song. The key here is to remember that tools are around us all the time and we should not underestimate their capabilities.